We assist organisations especially the public sector, with human resources consulting, including in these areas:
- Research, policy and strategy development.
- Mentoring, leadership development,capability framework.
- Organisational reviews, change management, values and diversity.
- Learning and development training materials.
- Recruitment, resumes, short listing and interviews.
- Workforce planning, succession building and exit program.
We are expert at preparing, analyzing and synthesizing information, including in these areas:
- Strategic, business planning and reporting frameworks.
- Policies, procedures, guidelines and templates.
- Maps and diagrams to explain complex concepts.
- Grants, tenders and proposals.
- Synthesising submissions.
- Reports, case studies and strategies.
Principal Sharon Copeland-Smith has worked in government related organisations for over 20 years so she understands what makes government tick.
Uniquely, Sharon has a blend of experience in both corporate/governance and policy/program areas.
She has held senior roles in health, community, online strategy, human resources, science, technology and design.
She has qualifications in qualitative and quantitative research, simplifying information and health.
She enjoys working with people.
A network of trusted colleagues with expertise in strategy, human resources, communications, survey methods and information technology rounds out the team.
Some of our projects are confidential but these recent ones we can share.
Directions in innovation
Provided strategic policy advice about innovation and technology directions to a government entity
Future organisation scoped
Undertook an organisational review and proposed a new structure for a statutory authority.
Communication to the public
Simplified complex scientific project information for a research institute.
Always talk to us about your project and we will tell you honestly if we can assist.
Copeland Smith Consulting
Phone: 0401 710 347